Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pick-up lines for Greenies

I’ve come up with a few environmentally-friendly pick-up lines you might want to use next time you’re cruising for unwashed Fitzroy babes:


Is it just me or is the atmosphere in here getting hotter?

Are you interested in emissions trading?

I would like to sustainably develop our relationship.

If you were a type of coal, would you rather be clean or dirty?

How would you feel if my Gunn erected a pulp mill in your map of Tasmania?

Are you are a climax-change sceptic? Let me show you some hard proof.

Are my carbon emissions causing the hole in your ozone-layer to enlarge?

You’ve just caused an oil spill in my southern ocean.

5 comments:

BaSiL said...

my gunn erected a pulp mill in Tasmania?

pure dirty minded genius.

Enthusiastic Hack said...

hi there. You're a fox...and I'm your native habitat.

Enthusiastic Hack said...

you think I'm dirty...

In today's Age there is an article titled:

"Stimulus spurs Siemens"

Enthusiastic Hack said...

How do you feel about Brazilian deforestation?

ArmoredCombatVehicle said...

Gold! Who doesn't love a crap pick-up line?