Monday, August 20, 2012

My "new" politics-"related" "blog"

Hi there,

A while ago I began a politics-related blog and promptly forgot all about it. However, I recently checked in on this blog after a very long absence and was pleasantly surprised to discover a number of positive comments had been left on it.

Some of the positive feedback I received included:

"I stumbled upon this blog and found it incredibly fun and engaging"

"we, your fans, need more"

"second post, please [emphasis added]"

"the public demands more"

"I demand more"

etc. etc.

Considering the overwhelming outpouring of appreciation that this small sample of comments implies, I have decided to update my politics-related blog (soon-ish) and also to put a link to it on this blog. Here is the link:

Fair shake of the sauce bottle

cheers,

Hack

No comments: