Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Age online

I've discovered my latest hobby:

It involves going on The Age website, finding articles that allow readers' comments, sussing out what the general mood of the comments are (ie. are most comments anti-Abbott, anti-elite private schools, pro-choice, anti-pokie machines?, whatever) and then posting exactly the opposite views - preferably in the most arrogant, bigoted and ill-informed sounding way possible -
and then I sit back and watch all those left-wing pinkos work themselves into a frenzy. Very entertaining.

(Hey Zac, I reckon you'd enjoy this hobby, too)

4 comments:

zac said...

I have enough fun stirring people with facebook comments!

Dejin said...

Who bites better: Age or H-Sun readers?

Dejin said...

I am following your blog, but it refuses to come up on my dashboard feed or bloggers-that-I-follow list. Like a modern-day chastity belt, this is both inconvenient and disconcerting.

ArmoredCombatVehicle said...

Also referred to as feeding the troll, or trolling

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trolling